quarta-feira, abril 19, 2006

WARRIOR´S LIFE (English Version)

As requested, here goes "Vida de Guerreiro" for the english language:

Warrior´s Life


Today, as always, is a battle day.

My enemy is called “Nothing”

And he has two generals at his side, “Nobody” and “Never”.


Their main strategy is the “Myth”

and their weapons, “Apathy”, “Indifference” and “Immobility”,

causes painful and devastating injuries:

the “Disbelief” and the “Incapacity”.


They’re terrible and where they pass,

their effects are noted; “Nothing” was done or created.

At my side, a good army combats them.

Our generals, “Desire”, “Act” and “Create” are feared.


The troop’s moral is high, after all,

“Self-esteem” is our sergeant.


We fight daily and Life is our country.

When combating “Nothing”, our blood boils

and our mind glows. Solution is our goal

and “I succeed!!”, our victory’s cry.


I don’t complain the work. I like challenges.

I am stubborn and don’t give up easily.

I am an Idea’s soldier and my rank is, Creator.


The fight is difficult, not always we win,

even so, the numbers are at our side.

Where we won, things rise,

marking our passage.


Our lines waits you, come to wander our ways.

In the triumph of victory, with an opened mouth smile

you also will can shout yourself, then,

I do realize!!

Lucio Abbondati Jr

POSTAGENS MAIS RECENTES        POSTAGENS MAIS ANTIGAS